- Set consists of 1 x silk head scarf and 1 x 100% jersey cotton chemo hat of your colour choice
- OR you can purchase the head scarf on its own
- All chemo hats sit below the hairline to frame your face
- No rough seams or labels which irritate the skin
- Ideal to keep warm at night then dress it up with the headband for the day as a great alternative to an itchy wig
- Machine washable 30 degrees (hat only)
Our new range of slim silk scarves are an extremely versatile accessory to accompany any of our sleep hats for chemo patients. The silk fabric adds a touch of luxury and is easy to wear as an individual piece or mix and match it with any other chemo hats or sun hats you own.
The silk scarves feature a beautiful geometric/floral print which is reversible, one side is printed on white, the other onto a colour background. At Chemotherapy Headwear, we promise to deliver comfortable, easy to wear and uncomplicated hats for women with cancer that are stylish and build your confidence. Our silk chemo scarves are a great a statement piece, transforming and uplifting a comfy cancer hat into a day or evening look – be ready for any social event by applying one simple accessory!
About our Lucy chemo hat:
Our chemo hats feature an elasticated back for a superior fit and comfort, made and designed in the UK, every hat has been designed to cover the natural hairline and comes without any rough seams or tags which may cause irritation.
If you would like additional sleep hats or headscarves, they are also available as individual products in our shop. We also have a range of headband and sleep hat combinations too so you can mix and match your chemo headwear wardrobe!